Terms and Conditions
|1. Bookings. The Booking Form
must be completed by the designated party leader (hereafter
known as 'the Customer'), who must be at least 18 years
of age. No all-male or all-female bookings in excess of
two persons are allowed. The Customer shall be deemed to
be signing on behalf of all members of the party, who
agree to be bound by these booking conditions. The issue
of the Owner's confirmation following receipt of a signed
booking form together with the correct payment as cleared
funds will constitute a contract between the Owner and
the Customer, no variations or additions to these terms
shall be binding unless agreed in writing between both
2. Payments. If the booking is made within eight weeks of departure full payment is required with the completed booking form. In all other cases a non refundable deposit of 25%, of the total holiday price, is required at the time of booking, and the balance of 75% is due not less than 8 weeks prior to departure. In the event of full payment not being made by the due time the Owner reserves the right to cancel the booking. Any deposits will be forfeited and the Customer will be required to pay cancellation charges in accordance with 6. Cancellations made by the Customer.
3. Security Deposit In addition to the final holiday payment a refundable security deposit of £150/$250/E250 is also required. The Management Company will check the accommodation on your departure. Should any damage or breakages have occurred during your stay, the Customer will be charged accordingly. This security deposit will be refunded within one month of the end of the booking period, less any costs incurred, including but not limited to, accidental damage to the property and any contents, excess cleaning, loss/non return of keys, long distance telephone calls.
4. Accommodation Access to the property is available from 16:00 on the first day of rental and must be vacated by 11:00 on the agreed departure date. This allows cleaning and preparation for the next guests to take place. The property is reserved exclusively for those people named on the booking form and no other persons are permitted to stay there unless this has been agreed in writing with the Owner prior to the rental period. The accommodation sleeps a maximum of 4 people, two in one bedroom plus a double sleeper sofa in the lounge. Under no circumstances will any animals be allowed in the home (except dogs used to aid sight or hearing). The home is designated non-smoking.
5. Changes made by the customer. The Owner will endeavour to facilitate any changes requested after the booking has been confirmed, changes will incur a fee of £15/$20/E20 in addition to any extra payments that become due. The alteration will be effective as soon as the Owner sends written confirmation to the Customer of the change. Any change must involve taking the revised rental period within six months from that originally booked. No change can be made within eight weeks of departure.
6. Cancellations made by the customer. Cancellations must be made by registered post and signed by the Customer. The deposit will be treated as part payment of the total amount due. Cancellations will become effective from the delivery date of the cancellation letter. All cancellations are subject to a charge payable by the Customer as detailed below.
More than 56 days Deposit only
56 to 28 days 75%
28 to 0 days 100%
Should the owner successfully re-let a customers' cancelled accommodation the owner will refund any hire fees from the customer in excess of the 25% deposit, less any discount given to the new customer to secure a late booking
7. Changes/cancellations made by the Owner. If circumstances beyond the Owner's control should make the rental home unavailable, then the customer will be advised as soon as possible. Alternative accommodation of at least comparable standard will be offered if available, or a refund of monies paid, unless the change/cancellation arises from reasons of 'Force Majeure'.
8. Complaints. If there are any problems with the rental home or the management company during the rental period, the customer must inform the management company or the owners immediately. If the matter is not resolved the customer must follow up the complaint in writing to the Owner within 14 days of the end of the rental period.
If the problem has not been reported as detailed in this clause then the Owner cannot accept responsibility for any claims or complaints.
9. Travel Insurance. It is considered essential for the Customer to hold suitable Travel insurance. It is advisable for this insurance to be in place at the time the rental period booking is made. The Customer is responsible for and pays all travel arrangements, airline tickets, car rental, medical and travel insurance and any other costs incurred in connection with the holiday. Payment via the Booking Form is for the rental of the accommodation only. The owners are not responsible for any loss of enjoyment or use of the accommodation due to travel disruption, etc.
10. Liability The Owner and/or the property management company do not accept any responsibility or liability for acts of omission of third parties, which may prevent or disrupt a Customer's booking. The booking contract exists between the Owner and the Customer and is limited to the rental of the property and associated services only. The information and descriptions supplied here are believed to be accurate and offered in good faith. Certain features or facilities may not be available from time to time due to circumstances beyond the Owner's control and/or the property management company accept no liability. In addition no liability can be accepted by the Owner and/or the property management company for any loss or damage to property, injury, loss or damage to the Customer, any member of the Customers Party or any visitor to the accommodation, arising out of or in connection with the use of the accommodation or the pool, howsoever caused. On arrival you should acquaint yourself with notices in respect of safe use of the pool, these are there for your safety. The Customer must ensure that all Children are supervised at all times whilst in or around the pool.
11. Force Majeure. No liability can be accepted by the Owner where the contract is affected by 'force majeure'. In the context of these terms and conditions, 'force majeure' is any event that the Owner or the property management company could not, even with due care, foresee or avoid. These events include but are not limited to war, threat of war, riot, civil commotion or strife, hostilities, industrial dispute, natural disaster, fire, acts of God, terrorist activity, nuclear disaster, adverse weather, government action, technical problems with transportation or other events outside the Owners or the property management companies control.
12. Jurisdiction This contract is subject to and shall be constructed in accordance with the laws of England and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.